Tuesday, February 11, 2020

CHEATED FROM ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD

CHEATED FROM ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD

I am too much dishearten from Rostfrei steels pvt ltd. I told him a lot but they are not picking up my phone. Firstly they sent me wrong or defective item and the other one is they sent me half product which I had already ordered but they will charge advance fully from our side. And now when I called him for query of rest of the product they didn’t answer my call or e-mails. How irresponsible company they are and now if I am coming on quality of products they deliver me which are so cheap and also look like already used products.


rostfrei steels

rostfrei steels

I purchased storage tanks from Rostfrei steels pvt ltd but actually they delivered  me half of the product and the rest half which they had already delivered me we found they are defective or used item. Mostly tank sheets are corroded, which tank sheets are installed in our project after few days we saw they are automatically destroyed without any natural disaster.


How can trust these types of company which are exist in our industry market. Firstly when they will do any mistake so they have to apologies for that and rest of the products give me deliver on time.  But no they didn’t receive my call or any revert of my mail.


This is hilarious experienced we faced in my life. We got damaged/ Effected tank sheets/ materials – ZA sheet & HDG coated material .
As we know this company did storage tanks , GLS Tanks and silo grain etc. – Never again! Horrible service they did. The worse that is out there Do not choose their services again.

#rostfrei #rostfreisteels #rostfreisteelspvtltd #glstanks 

7 comments:

  1. Hi.My name is Reshu Owner of Samriddhi Agro Pvt. Ltd. The above post is fake and misleading the reputation of Rostfrei Steels Pvt. Ltd. We have purchased Flat Bottom Silo from Rostfrei Steels in 2014 and received top class service from them and haven't received any problem or fault in the silo till now.
    Because of their service and products quality we again have given order to Mr SunilGakhil, Senior Manager-RSPL for the same silo in feb 2020.
    Also Rostfrei steel's employees are very friendly.
    So please stop posting these kinds of fake news about RSPL.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening, Navneet Garg From Keshav Organic & Proteins Pvt. Ltd. Las year we purchase Hopper Bottom Silo From Rostfrei Steels. Again we have given Repeat Order Of Hopper Bottom Silo to Rostfrei This Year (March 2020). Because of quality product and upto the mark services. The post which is published in is fake and request not to post fake news about Rostfrei Steels Pvt. Ltd. Thanks & Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening. This is Sunil Gakhil Sr. Manager (Sales & Marketing) Rostfrei Steels Pvt. Ltd. I worked with Rostfrei Steels Pvt. Ltd. From 2012 To 2015 And again rejoin RSPL in 2018 and continued with my services with esteemed organization because RSPL treat their employees as a family member and I have never ever seen any employee to face any kind of hardships regarding their salary Or mistreatment. It is a very nice organization to work with.
    This review is based on my personal experience, so I request you to stop the fake news.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Fake news to create hate from jealous ex employees

    Please stop such hate and do your business and let other people do their own business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fake news! please contact rostfreisteels pvt or visit our site https://rostfreisteels.com/ for proper reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..this is fake news. My name is Shanmuga Sundaram from Spac Topaica, Erode..we are working with Rostfrei steels company for the past 8 to 10 years. We are regularly purchasing Grain Storage Silos from Rostfrei steels. Till date we didn't find any issues on the products. They are supplying good quality products. We are very much satisfied about Rostfrei steels product quality and services. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fake news !!
    We are buying tanks from Rostfrei Steels from past 7 years and on an average we place 2-3 orders per month and till date we have not received any quality issue so this is not a genuine news.We are very much happy and satisfied with product quality and their service.
    Thanks,
    Vijay.

    ReplyDelete